Your  Premium Payment to AIA Insurance Policy
Way  to Enjoy Cash Rebate
 
 
 
Rewards 1 : Successfully set up “AIA Premium Installment Plan” 1
Promotion Period: November 1 to December 30, 2017
Premium Amount per NEW Policy Cash Rebate Amount Sign up for “Multiple Installment Plans” to get extra Cash Rebate
HKD8,000 – HKD9,999 HKD50 HKD50
HKD10,000 – HKD19,999 HKD100
HKD20,000 or above HKD200
Cardmember who successfully set up AIA Premium Installment Plan for NEW Policy premium payment amount at HKD20,000 or above, and sign up for “Multiple Installment Plans” can enjoy HKD250 Cash Rebate.
 
Rewards 2 : Successfully set up a “New Monthly Autopay” 2
Promotion Period: July 3 to December 30, 2017
Each Policy can earn
 
 
Rewards 3: Earn Credit Card Bouns Point 3
Credit Card Bonus Point Earn 1 Bonus Point for every HKD1 policy premium payment
 
Remarks :
  1. The monthly interest of the installment plan shall be equal to 0.3% of the total installment amount chargeable over the repayment period. (For reference, the annualized percentage rates (“APRs”) are respectively 6.32%, 6.63%, 6.78% and 6.93% for 6-, 9-, 12- and 18-month repayment periods). The APR is calculated according to the standard of Hong Kong Association of Banks and rounded to the nearest two decimal places. An APR is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rates and other applicable fees and charges of the product expressed as an annualized rate.
  2. Applicable to New or Renewal Policy; Not applicable to Personal Accident and Personal Lines Policy per AIA definition.
  3. The total Bonus Points earned per Cardmembership Year will be capped at 12 times of the latest approved credit limit (not applicable to temporary increase in credit limit) for transaction(s) of online bill payment(s) and payment(s) to insurance companies.

Terms & Conditions apply. For details, please click here.

 
 
Disclaimer
We are an authorized institution under the Banking Ordinance, licensed for Type 1 and Type 4 regulated activity under the Securities and Futures Ordinance and an approved insurance agent under the Insurance Companies Ordinance. This material is directed to residents in Hong Kong only, and is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person outside Hong Kong. This material is not an offer, invitation or inducement to buy or sell any investment or insurance products. This material does not constitute any prediction of likely future movements in prices of any investment products. You may not share, forward or reproduce this material for business purpose. This material was issued by China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited, and has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission or any other regulatory authorities in Hong Kong.

 
 
Share :
 
  
  To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!  
 
Terms & Conditions

Terms and Conditions of "the CCB (Asia) Credit Card AIA Premium Payment Offer Program" ("the Program") :

1. THE PROGRAM – This Program is only applicable to principal cardmember(s) (the “Cardmember(s)”) paying AIA International Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) (“AIA”) policy premium by designated payment methods through Visa, Mastercard or UnionPay Dual Currency credit cards (except Corporate Credit Cards) (“Card(s)”) issued by China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited. (“we”, “us” or “our”). The program period for AIA Hong Kong Premium Installment Plan (“Premium Installment Plan”) is from November 1 to December 30, 2017 (both dates inclusive) (“Installment Program Period”); the program period for New Monthly Autopay is from July 3 to December 30, 2017 (both dates inclusive) (“Monthly Autopay Program Period”).
2. PROGRAM REQUIREMENT AND INCENTIVE – To be eligible for the reward, Cardmember(s) must settle AIA premium via the following means.
  1. During the Installment Program Period, successfully set up a 6, 9, 12 or 18 months Premium Installment Plan (“Eligible Installment Plan”) for AIA premium payment for New Policy, Cardmember(s) can enjoy the following cash rebate with no upper limit. Cardmember(s) successfully sign up for “Multiple Installment Plans” simultaneously can enjoy extra HKD50 cash rebate:
    AIA Premium Installment Amount (for each NEW policy) Cash Rebate Sign up for “Multiple Installment Plans” simultaneously to get extra Cash Rebate
    HKD8,000 – HKD9,999 HKD50 HKD50
    HKD10,000 – HKD19,999 HKD100
    HKD20,000 or above HKD200
    * The monthly interest of the installment plan shall be equal to 0.3% of the total installment amount chargeable over the repayment period. (For reference, the annualized percentage rates (“APRs”) are respectively 6.32%, 6.63%, 6.78% and 6.93% for 6-, 9-, 12- and 18-month repayment periods). The APR is calculated according to the standard of Hong Kong Association of Banks and rounded to the nearest two decimal places. An APR is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rates and other applicable fees and charges of the product expressed as an annualized rate.

    The Premium Installment Plan is subject to its own Terms and Conditions; for details, please refers to the “China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited – AIA Hong Kong Premium Installment Plan Application Form”.

  2. During the Monthly Autopay Program Period, successfully set up a new monthly Autopay for AIA premium payment (“Eligible Autopay”) for New or Renewal Policy(ies), Cardmember(s) can get HKD50 cash rebate for each policy. There is no upper limit on cash rebate earned.
3. EXCLUDED TRANSACTIONS
  1. Premium payment that AIA Cashier Office does not accept credit card payment including but not limited to Single Premium / Loan Repayment / Future Premium Deposit Fund / Top-Up Premium / FlexiMoney;
  2. Premium payment for Personal Accident insurance and Personal Lines policies according to AIA definition (only applicable to Eligible Autopay);
  3. Premium payment for AIA insurance policies which are held by person other than Cardmember(s) and/or his/her direct family members (including his/her parents, children and spouse); and
  4. Non monthly AIA Premium Payment (only applicable to Eligible Autopay).
4. SUPPLEMENTARY CARDS – Eligible Installment Plan or Eligible Autopay set-up by supplementary Cardmember(s) of the Card during the respective Program Period will be considered to be made by the principal Cardmember(s) of the Card for the purpose of the Program. The related cash rebate earned will be credited to the principal Cardmember Card account(s).
5. REWARDS – Cash rebate for Premium Installment Plan and Autopay will be credited in March 2018 and shown in the monthly statement of that month.
6. OUR RECORD PREVAILS – Our records of rewards earned under the Program and all decisions regarding the rewards shall (unless there is an obvious error) be final and binding upon all Cardmembers.
7. ELIGIBILITY – The eligibility of any Cardmember(s) under the Program shall be restricted to:
  1. Checking of the account status of all of his/her existing Card account(s) by us and shall be conditional upon such Card account(s) being valid and in good standing (as determined by us in our sole and absolute discretion) at all times during the respective Program Period and at the time of releasing the cash rebate; and
  2. The terms and conditions set up by AIA on premium payment by credit card; and
  3. At the time of releasing the reward, the Eligible Installment Plan (if applicable) and Eligible Autopay (if applicable) is still valid and the Eligible Autopay has not been cancelled within 12 months; and
  4. The Eligible Autopay policy has not been set up with autopay for payment via our Credit Card before this new monthly autopay set-up (if applicable); and/or did not has any autopay payment transaction via our Credit Card during the past 12 months.
8. RIGHT TO VARY, ETC. – We reserve the right to vary the Program and/or these Terms and Conditions, or to replace, cancel or withdraw the Program, at our discretion at anytime.
9. FINAL DECISION – We retain the right of final decision in any differences or disputes under the Program, and shall not be responsible or liable for any claims or liability resulting from any Cardmember’s participation in the Program howsoever suffered or incurred.
10. The total Bonus Points earned per Card membership Year will be capped at 12 times of the latest approved credit limit (not applicable to temporary increase in credit limit) for transaction(s) of online bill payment(s) and payment(s) to insurance companies.
11. No person other than the parties to this Program will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any provisions of this Program. Application of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) is hereby expressly excluded.
12. ENGLISH VERSION PREVAILS – In case of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
 


Terms of Use and Privacy Statement
© 2017 China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited. All rights reserved.