Terms and Conditions
Free access to Plaza Premium Lounge Terms and Conditions :
- Each Cardholder of UnionPay Business Card can enjoy up to 10 complimentary access to the selected Plaza Premium Lounge from June 1 each year to May 31 in the following year and maximum 1 complimentary access per day. Any visit in excess of the 10 complimentary access will enjoy 20% discount on entrance fee for each access (the discount is not applicable to the lounges that managed and owned by a third party operator), which must be settled by the Cardholder's Card directly at the Plaza Premium Lounge reception counter. Please click here for the list of Plaza Premium Lounges available to CCB (Asia) Business Card members.
- Each accompanying guest of the Cardholder will enjoy 20% discount on entrance fee (except Beijing & Shanghai) for each access, which must be settled by the Cardholder’s Card directly at the Plaza Premium Lounge reception counter.
- Same day boarding pass must be presented to enjoy access to the Plaza Premium Lounge.
- Lounges Services includes : 3-hour lounge use, with all-day food and beverage, internet access, international newspapers / magazines and international TV channels, etc. (2-hour usage for Beijing & Shanghai lounges; Service is subject to availability).
- Usage of Lounge services is subject to the terms and conditions set out by Plaza Premium Lounge. Please refer to www.plaza-network.com for details.
Terms and Conditions of Limousine Transfer Airport Service :
- During the promotion period, for every accumulated retail spending of HK$3,000 with CCB (Asia) Business Card (“Eligible Transactions”), Business Card Cardmembers can enjoy the Local Airport Limousine Service at a prestige rate of HK$250 per trip once. The Eligible Transactions should be accumulated by two transactions maximum.
- Reservation must be made at least 5 working days in advance by calling UnionPay 24-Hour Concierge Hotline +852 2169 0108 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cardmember’s name, Business Card number, contact number, and the proof of eligible transactions must be provided at the time of reservation by email. Eligible Transactions should be within 30 days prior to reservation. No reservation shall be processed without the proof.
- Eligible Transaction does not include split transaction, prepayment, deposit, cash advance, payment by instalments, purchase of any cash coupon, gift voucher, prepaid, add-value service, insurance, utilities payment, membership payments, any payment service, any unposted / cancelled / refunded / fraudulent / unauthorized transactions and transactions without original credit card sales slips or printed merchant receipts.