General Terms and Conditions of the Cross-Border Bus Ticket Discount :
- THE PROGRAM − This Program is only available to CCB (Asia) Business Card ("Card(s)") issued by China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited ("Bank", "we", "us" or "our") and is only available to the principal cardmembers of the Cards ("Cardmember(s)", "you" or "your").
- PURCHASE METHOD − Cardmembers can call our CCB (Asia) Business Card 24-Hour Customer Service Hotline at +852 3179 5568 within the Promotion Period (as stated in clause 7 and 12 below) to purchase the Tickets Set(s). The total purchase amount will be debited from your HKD card account within 2 working days from the date of purchase. Tickets Set(s) purchased cannot be canceled, refund, or exchanged, including without limitation, expired. Tickets Set(s) will be mailed to your correspondence address through surface mail (register mail will be used if total value of the tickets is HK$300 or above) within 10 working days after the transaction confirmed. If Cardmember fails to receive the Tickets Set(s) and without notifying us within 1 month from the date of purchase, Cardmember is assumed and deemed to have received the Tickets Set(s) so purchased. The Bank shall not replace, and shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage incurred in relation to any tickets being lost or damaged or stolen in any circumstances, including without limitation, in mail.
- DISCLAIMER − The products / services are provided by All China Express Limited and China Travel Tours Transportation Services Hong Kong Limited (“Supplier”), the Bank shall have no liability in any respect. The validity and use of any product or service of the Offers under the Program shall be subject to the relevant usage instructions and terms and conditions set by the Supplier. The Bank shall not act as, or assume any liability of, a product / service Supplier (or its agent. Any claim, complaint, or dispute concerning any product or service must be referred to and resolved between the relevant Supplier and the Cardmember, which shall in no way relieve such Cardmember from his / her, payment or other obligations to us.
- TICKET PRICE ADJUSTMENT – Ticket price of each route under this Program shall be adjusted from time to time. The ticket prices are subject to Supplier’s latest announcement. Cardmember is required to pay the price difference after ticket price adjustment before boarding.
- FINAL DECISION − The Bank reserves the right to vary the Program and / or these Terms and Conditions, or to cancel the Program, at our discretion at any time without giving you prior notice. The Bank and the Supplier retain the final decision in any differences or disputes under the Program.
- SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY − The Offers are subject to availability. We may vary or terminate the Offers in case of non-availability without prior notice.
Terms and Conditions of All China Express Mong Kok and Wan Chai Route Bus Ticket Discount:
- PROMOTION PERIOD − The Program is valid from April 1, 2018 till March 31, 2019 or such extended period as we shall deem appropriate.
- THE OFFER − Cardmembers can enjoy special price ("Special Price") on the below Cross-Border Bus Tickets Sets ("Tickets Set(s)") within the Promotion Period:
- RESTRICTIONS − Each Card can purchase up to 24 sets of Tickets Set per each route within the last 30 days. "All China Express Bus" tickets and services are provided by All China Express Limited ("All China Express"), tickets that are damaged, expired, copies or without the stamp of valid period will be treated as void.
- USE OF TICKETS − Ticket Set(s) cannot be resold. Cardmembers who travel with All China Express shall present the Card when boarding. If the passenger(s) is or are not Cardmember, the accompanying Cardmember shall present the Card when boarding. If Cardmembers cannot show their tickets at the Lok Ma Chau control point, Cardmembers need to pay HK$45 (Mong Kok Route) / HK$55 (Wan Chai Route) as Lok Ma Chau handling charge to All China Express. "All China Express" – Wan Chai Route Hotline: +852 2596 0782 and "All China Express" – Mong Kok Route Hotline: +852 2380 8198. Cardmembers shall be bound by the passengers terms of All China Express.
- VALID PERIOD OF TICKET – At least 6-month validity from ticket order date.
|All China Express Bus Route||Original Price
|"All China Express" – Day Time (06:01 - 23:30)
10 pieces of one-way tickets
|1. Mong Kok Route – between
Mong Kok and Huanggang
|2. Wan Chai Route – between
Wan Chai and Huanggang