Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Production and Application Service :
The application and the production of the Customized Business Card through upload of your Card Design (as defined below) is subject to the terms and conditions below. Once you have submitted your Card Design to the website of China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to accept and be bound by the following terms and conditions (including any changes to these terms and conditions from time to time).
- The Customized Business Card Production Service is only applicable to Business Card (“Business Card(s)”) issued by China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited (“Bank”, “we”, “us” or “our”) and is only applicable to the Applicant Company of the Business Cards (“Applicant Company”, “you”).
- Subject to the Photo Guidelines, you can upload your own photo of the registered trademark of the Applicant Company, animal, plant, portrait or landscape or choose a photo from our photo library under our photo upload page as cardface design (“Card Design”). All your Business Card(s) (if any) will bear the same Card Design.
- Your Card Design will be uploaded to the webpage of the Bank. You agree to provide your Card Design to the Bank and authorize the Bank to collect, hold, use and process the uploaded information in order to provide the Customized Business Card Production Service to you. The Bank will provide or disclose your uploaded photos and / or input data to relevant persons in accordance with applicable laws or to comply with the guidelines issued by regulations or other authorities (including but not limited to government departments, the judiciary or the tax authorities). The Bank reserves the right to keep the photos and the information and delete such photos and information after a period which the Bank deems necessary or appropriate.
- Only one photo submission for each Customized Business Card is allowed. The Bank will not accept any extra photo uploaded. If the Bank receives more than one Card Design submission of the Business Card, the Bank will, according to the internal processing cut-off time, select your last submitted Card Design to process the Business Card application without giving any prior notice. The Bank’s default cardface design will be issued without prior notice if the Bank does not receive your Card Design by the Submission Deadline as stated in the Notification Letter or email or mentioned by the Bank’s representative verbally. For any dispute, the decision of the Bank is final and conclusive.
- Once the Card Design has been submitted, no changes can be made. The Bank will process the Business Card application according to the submitted Card Design. The Bank will not, in any cases, accept any re-submitted Card Design for Customized Business Card which has already been submitted and/or issued, whether it is due to poor print quality or any other reasons.
- If your Customized or Default Business Card needs to be replaced due to loss or damages, the Bank will charge HK$100 Card Replacement Fee per Replacement Card (Card Replacement Fee is subject to adjustment from time to time).
- You have read and agreed to comply with the Photo Guidelines to upload photo to design your Customized Business Card. The Photo Guidelines shall not constitute all photo upload guidelines. The Bank reserves the right to modify the Photo Guidelines at any time. You should ensure the Card Design is clearly displayed on the cardface. The Bank reserves the right to reject any Customized Business Card application at any time (regardless of whether the Card Design has been submitted and / or the Business Card has been issued) without prior notice and without giving any reason (whether Photo Guidelines has been complied with or not) to the Cardmembers. If there is any dispute, the Bank reserves the right of final decision at any time. If the Bank decides not to accept the photo after the Customized Business Card has been processed or issued, the Bank may, at any time terminate, disable, and/or revoke the Customized Business Card and the use of the Customized Business Card without giving any reasons or prior notice. Upon receipt of instructions by the Bank, you shall cut the Customized Business Card into half and return to the Bank immediately.
- You warrant, represent and agree to ensure that the uploaded photos do not and will not infringe any intellectual property rights (including but not limited to any copyright) and / or other third party rights. The Bank has no obligation to verify the truth or authenticity of the commitment made by you. You shall indemnify the Bank for all the claims, demands, proceedings, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and/or expenses (irrespective of any nature, or whether it is direct or indirect) borne or suffered by the Bank (whether it is brought about by you or any third party), or induced and encountered by the Bank as a result of the photo submitted by you, the Customized Business Card itself and the use of the Customized Business Card, or in respect of the Bank storing, modifying, copying or using the photo.
- You warrant that, as far as you are aware, the image does not contain any computer viruses or violate the Photo Guidelines.
- The Bank reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions and terminate or revise the Customized Business Card production and application service without prior notice. In case of dispute, the decision of the Bank shall be final and binding.
- If there is any inconsistency between English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and must be construed in accordance with the laws of HKSAR.
Photo Guidelines :
Please make sure the uploaded photo meets the below requirements :
- Photos can be in JPEG (.jpg), PNG or GIF format ;
- Resolution should NOT be less than 420 × 420 pixels;
- File size should be less than 10MB.
Please make sure the uploaded photo meets the below requirements :
- The photo shall be a photo of the registered trademark of the Applicant Company, animal, plant, portrait or landscape;
- The photo must NOT contain the following elements :
- Any elements, text or image of the photos or on part of the photos which may constitute to the violation of laws;
- Any text, themes and images related to politics;
- Any elements, text or image in relation to racial or ethnic discrimination;
- Any elements, text or image in relation to religious beliefs, or discrimination against religious;
- Any elements, text or image which are insulting, defamatory or discriminatory to others;
- Any materials containing the bloody, violent, pornographic, obscene, indecent, etc., element;
- Any contents which may cause physical or mental discomfort;
- Any element, text or image which lead to infringement of portrait rights, brand rights, copyrights and privacy;
- Any element, text or image which lead to any infringement of third party intellectual property rights and may harm or damage the image of a brand or the celebrities of a third party;
- Except for the registered trademark of the Applicant Company, any significant trademark or logo (such as the Olympic logo, World Cup logo, etc.), brand-name products or services, pictures, including these brand's logo, acronym, abbreviation, similar text or image;
- Contains element for advertising and promotion;
- Language, symbols or figures, including the phone number or service which is apt to cause misunderstanding or confusion;
- Any element, text or image which may affect the bank’s card security device and the bank’s normal operation;
- Any text, photos, figures, brands, logos which may easily cause confusion on the Customized Business Card to the processing merchants;
- Any text or photos which the Bank believes it’s not suitable;
- Any violation of the rules and guidelines set by China UnionPay from time to time. The Bank reserves the right to determine whether the “Photo Guidelines” are met and reserves the right to final decision at any time.