Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Dual Currency Cash Rebate Scheme:
- THE PROGRAM – This Program is only available for CCB (Asia) Business Card ("Card(s)") issued by China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited ("Bank", "we", "us" or "our") and is only available to the principal cardmembers of the Cards ("Cardmember(s)", "you" or "your"). Cardmembers will earn 1 point ("Bonus Point(s)") for every HK$1 or RMB1 spent on retail purchases or cash advances, unless otherwise specified by us from time to time.
- PROMOTION PERIOD – The Program is valid from now till December 31, 2018 or such other period as we shall deem appropriate.
- ELIGIBLE TRANSACTIONS - Only spending on retail purchases and cash advances (including by installment arrangements) will be eligible for Bonus Points. There are no Bonus Points for the following payment types, including but not limited to, "Cash Out" Installment Program, "FUN Express" Installment Program, Balance Transfer Interest Free Installment Program, nance charges, late charges, all account service charges, real estate sales and automobile sales, wholesales transaction, donations to charitable and social service organization, donations to political organizations, court costs, bail, ne, government services, embassy and consulate fees, settlement through online personal banking service for insurance loan repayment, tax payment, payment for MPF contribution or other categories as we may at our sole discretion determine from time to time.
- BONUS POINT CAP ON DESIGNATED TRANSACTIONS – The total Bonus Points earned per Cardmembership Year will be capped at 12 times of the latest approved credit limit (not applicable to temporary increase in credit limit) for transaction(s) of online bill payment(s) and payment(s) to insurance companies. "Cardmembership Year" refers to the 12-month period from the date a Card account is opened to the end of the corresponding calendar month of the followingyear, and thereafter, each calendar year.
- POSTING OF BONUS POINTS – Points will be credited when the eligible transaction is posted on the Card account. For interest-free purchase-by-installment transactions, Points will be credited when an installment is posted on the Card account. Any Points that credited for ineligible transaction(s) may, without prior notice, be reversed.
- CASH REBATE CURRENCY – You must select the cash rebate ("Rebate") currency (HKD or RMB) on the Credit Card application form. If the currency choice of the Rebate is not indicated or more than one currency is selected, HKD will be used as the default Rebate currency. Rebate currency cannot be changed once selected.
- CASH REBATE CALCULATION – Rebate will be calculated based on each Card monthly statement period ("Statement"). Every 250 points in each Statement will be converted into 1 dollar of selected Rebate currency (HKD or RMB). There is no maximum limit of Rebate amount. Any remaining and unconverted Points (below 250 points) in each Statement will be forfeited without prior notice.
- POSTING OF CASH REBATE – Rebate will be automatically credited to your specified Card account upon deduction of the Points. Details will be shown in subsequent Statement. The Card account must be valid and in good financial standing at the time when Rebate is credited.
- FORFEITURE OF POINTS – If the Card is voluntarily / involuntarily closed, all unredeemed Points and Points / Rebate not yet credited to the Card account are immediately forfeited. Any fraud or abuse committed in relation to the Program may result in the forfeiture of any Points and / or Rebates as well as the cancellation of a Cardmembers' Card account.