2020 AIA Premium Payment Program

Enjoy Cash Rebate for Premiums paid by Credit Card

CCB (Asia) Credit CardPrivileges all your wayAIA

Rewards 1 : Successfully set up “AIA Premium Installment Plan” 1

Promotion Period: October 12 to December 31, 2020
Premium Amount per NEW Policy Cash Rebate Amount
(must fulfill both requirements)
HKD10,000 or above
and
Eligible policy(ies) must also applied Multiple Instalment Plans
HKD100

Rewards 2 : Successfully set up a “New Monthly Autopay”2

Promotion Period: October 12 to December 31, 2020
New or Renewal Policy(ies) Cash Rebate Amount
HKD100

Rewards 3: Earn Credit Card Bonus Point 3

Credit Card Bonus Point Earn 1 Credit Card Bonus Point for every HKD1 insurance premium payment
Remarks :
  1. The monthly interest of the installment plan shall be equal to 0.3% of the total installment amount chargeable over the repayment period. (For reference, the annualized percentage rates (“APRs”) are respectively 6.32%, 6.63% and 6.78% for 6-, 9- and 12-month repayment periods). The APR is calculated according to the standard of Hong Kong Association of Banks and rounded to the nearest two decimal places. An APR is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rates and other applicable fees and charges of the product expressed as an annualized rate.
  2. Applicable to New or Renewal Policy; Not applicable to Personal Accident and Personal Lines Policy according to AIA definition.
  3. The total Bonus Points earned per Card Membership Year will be capped at 12 times of the latest approved credit limit (not applicable to temporary increase in credit limit) for transaction(s) of online bill payment(s) and payment(s) to insurance companies.
Terms & Conditions apply. For details, please click here.
Disclaimer
We are an authorized institution under the Banking Ordinance, licensed for Type 1 and Type 4 regulated activity under the Securities and Futures Ordinance and an approved insurance agent under the Insurance Companies Ordinance. This material is directed to residents in Hong Kong only, and is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person outside Hong Kong. This material is not an offer, invitation or inducement to buy or sell any investment or insurance products. This material does not constitute any prediction of likely future movements in prices of any investment products. You may not share, forward or reproduce this material for business purpose. This material was issued by China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited, and has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission or any other regulatory authorities in Hong Kong.
Share : facebook icon
social media button

To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!

Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of “The CCB (Asia) Credit Card AIA Premium Payment Offer Program” (the Program”):
  1. THE PROGRAM – This Program is only available for principal cardmember(s) (the “Cardmember(s)”) paying AIA International Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) (“AIA”) policy premium by designated payment methods through Visa, MasterCard and UnionPay Dual Currency credit cards (except Corporate Credit Cards) (“Card(s)”) issued by China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited. (“we”, “us” or “our”). The Program Period is from October 12 to December 31, 2020 (both dates inclusive) (the “Program Period”).
  2. PROGRAM REQUIREMENT AND REWARD – To be eligible for the reward by Cardmember(s), Cardmember(s) must settle AIA premium via the following means.
    • During Program Period, successfully set up a 6, 9 or 12 months AIA premium installment plan (“Eligible Installment Plan”) and also applied Multiple Installment Plans for AIA premium payment for New Policy, can enjoy the following Cash Rebate:
      Premium Amount per NEW Policy Cash Rebate Amount
      (must fulfill both requirements)
      HKD10,000 or above
      and
      Eligible policy(ies) must also applied Multiple Instalment Plans
      HKD100
      * The installment plan monthly interest shall be equal to 0.3% of the total installment amount chargeable over the repayment period. (For reference, the annualized percentage rates are respectively 6.32%, 6.63% and 6.78% for 6-, 9- and 12-month repayment periods). The APR is calculated according to the standard of Hong Kong Association of Banks and rounded to the nearest two decimal places. An APR is a reference rate which includes the basic interest rates and other applicable fees and charges of the product expressed as an annualized rate.
      The Premium Installment Plan is subject to its own Terms and Conditions; for details, please refers to the “China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited – AIA Hong Kong Premium Installment Plan Application Form”.
    • During Program Period, successfully set up a new monthly Autopay for AIA premium payment (“Eligible Autopay”) for New or Renewal Policy(ies), to enjoy the following cash rebate for each policy.
      Policy set up with new monthly Autopay (for each policy) Cash Rebate (with no upper limit)
      HKD100 for each policy
  3. EXCLUDED TRANSACTIONS
    • Premium payment that AIA Cashier Office does not accept credit card payment including but not limited to Single Premium / Loan Repayment / Future Premium Deposit Fund / Top-Up Premium / FlexiMoney;
    • Premium payment for Personal Accident insurance and Personal Lines policies (only applicable to Eligible Autopay) according to AIA definition;
    • Premium payment for AIA insurance policies which are held by person other than Cardmember(s) and/or his/her direct family members (including his/her parents, children and spouse); and
    • Non monthly AIA Premium Payment (only applicable to Eligible Autopay).
  4. SUPPLEMENTARY CARDS – Eligible Installment Plan or Eligible Autopay set-up by supplementary Cardmember(s) of the Card during the Program Period will be considered to be made by the principal Cardmember(s) of the Card for the purpose of the Program. The related cash rebate earned will be credited to the principal Cardmember Card account(s).
  5. Upon successful approval of Multiple Installment Plans application, an installment plan will be set up for each premium due with the authorized credit card in accordance with instructions given by AIA International Limited ("AIA Hong Kong"); i) the total Installment Amount for each premium due is subject to change in accordance with the provision of the insurance policy; and ii) any notification of cancellation of setting up of subsequent Multiple Installment Plans should be given to AIA Hong Kong in writing by Cardmember at least 1 month before the premium due date (AIA Hong Kong will notify China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited ("CCB (Asia)") accordingly) ; iii) any notification of making early repayment should be given to CCB (Asia) by calling the CCB (Asia) Credit Card Customer Services Hotline for further handling.
  6. REWARDS - Cash rebate will be credited to the principal Cardmember’s Card account no later than March 2021 and shown in the monthly statement of that month.
  7. OUR RECORD PREVAILS – Our records of rewards earned under the Program and all decisions regarding the rewards shall (unless there is an obvious error) be final and binding upon all Cardmembers.
  8. ELIGIBILITY – The eligibility of any Cardmember(s) under the Program shall be restricted to:
    • Checking of the account status of all of his/her existing Card account(s) by us and shall be conditional upon such Card account(s) being valid and in good standing (as determined by us in our sole and absolute discretion) at all times during the respective Program Period and at the time of releasing the cash rebate; and
    • The terms and conditions set up by AIA on premium payment by credit card; and
    • At the time of releasing the reward, the Eligible Installment Plan and respective Multiple Installment Plans (if applicable) and Eligible Autopay (if applicable) is still valid and the Eligible Autopay has not been cancelled within 12 months then Cardmember is eligible for the cash rebate; and
    • The Eligible Autopay policy has not been set up with autopay for payment via our credit card before this new monthly autopay set-up (if applicable); and/or did not has any autopay payment transaction via our credit card during the past 12 months.
  9. RIGHT TO VARY, ETC. – We reserve the rights to vary the Program and/or these Terms and Conditions, or to replace, cancel or withdraw the Program, at our discretion at anytime.
  10. FINAL DECISION – We retain the right of final decision in any differences or disputes under the Program, and shall not be responsible or liable for any claims or liability resulting from any Cardmember’s participation in the Program howsoever suffered or incurred.
  11. The total Bonus Points earned per Card Membership Year will be capped at 12 times of the latest approved credit limit (not applicable to temporary increase in credit limit) for transaction(s) of online bill payment(s) and payment(s) to insurance companies.
  12. For installment loans or interest-free purchase-by-installment transactions, Bonus Points will be credited when an installment is posted on the Credit Card account.
  13. No person other than the parties to this Program will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any provisions of this Program. Application of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) is hereby expressly excluded.
  14. ENGLISH VERSION PREVAILS – In case of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
“AIA” or “AIA Hong Kong” herein refers to AIA International Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability).