At CCB (Asia)1, we take care of your needs; and for those who are actively seeking to purchase property2 in Mainland China, we offer a range of comprehensive Mortgage Services and Loan Solutions. Our Hong Kong Cross-Border Mortgage Team is dedicated to handle the process, helping you to achieve your dream of Home Ownership plan with ease!
- Comprehensive Mortgage Solutions and Loan Schemes
- Low Interest Rate
- HKD settlement to limit exchange rate differences
Primary Market Mortgage in Mainland China3
Greater Bay Area Consumer Loan
Free-hold properties Mortgage3
For enquiry on Greater Bay Area Consumer Loan: 3179 5539
For enquiry on Primary Market Mortgage in Mainland China or Free-hold properties mortgage: 2903 8303
- CCB (Asia) is not a licensed real estate agent in Hong Kong and does not participate in the sales and purchase of related properties.
- The related properties apply to properties outside Hong Kong. The sales process will be carried out and completed outside Hong Kong. It is recommended that customers should seek professional advice in regards to the laws and taxation issues of sales and purchase of local properties.
- "Primary Market Mortgage in Mainland China" is applicable to the purchase of primary market residential properties in the list of approved real estate developments in selected Greater Bay Area cities. "Free-hold properties Mortgage" is applicable to the refinancing of free-hold residential properties in selected Greater Bay Area cities.
- The promotional loan interest rates, terms and conditions are for reference purposes only; the final loan interest rates, terms and conditions will vary according to the credit status of individual customers. The interest rate is also subject to review according to changes in market conditions from time to time and subject to the loan agreement.
- Loan amount can be up to 60% of purchase price or appraised value of property (whichever is lower). The minimum loan amount is HKD400,000 and the maximum amount can be up to HKD15 million (Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Zhuhai) / HKD10 million (other Greater Bay Area cities).
- The loan amount can be up to HKD1.2 million or 12 times of the monthly salary, whichever is lower.
- The minimum loan amount is HKD400,000 and the maximum amount can be up to HKD15 million (Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Zhuhai) / HKD10 million (other Greater Bay Area cities).
The above offers and services are only applicable to Hong Kong permanent residents of the age of 18 years or over, and are bound by related terms and conditions. Please contact our staff for details.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!