At different stages of your life, your needs may vary. At CCB (Asia), we provide a range of integrated insurance solutions to help safeguard you and your loved ones, and achieve the wealth accumulation goals.
|Saving & Life Protection |
With our comprehensive protection options, you are assured of greater peace of mind against life’s unexpected uncertainties.
|Medical & Critical Illness Protection |
All-round medical protection for you and your family, to help alleviate rising medical costs, should a medical emergency or other unexpected health situation occur.
|Retirement & Legacy Planning |
Capitalize on the opportunities and help you accumulate wealth which can be passed on to your loved ones.
From now till September 30, 2022, you can
enjoy up to 50% discount on First Year Premium at Policy Inception
Simply visit your nearest branch and talk with our dedicated Insurance Professional, to help you find the best insurance solutions for your different needs.
The above offers and services are bound by related terms and conditions, please refer to the following terms and conditions.
- The promotion period of the premium discount offer as stipulated above (“Offer”) is between July 1, 2022 to September 30, 2022 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
- This Offer is only applicable to the customers who successfully applied dedicated insurance plan in designated payment mode through China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited (“CCB (Asia)”) (License No: FA3132).
- Applicant must sign and submit the insurance application form together with full payment of the net premium and insurance levy (levy is calculated on the premium before discount) within the Promotion Period.
- The eligible customers are only required to pay the net premium payment (i.e. after deducting the premium discount) and insurance levy (levy is calculated on the premium before discount).
- This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- If the customer cancelled the policy during the cooling off period or the application is not accepted, he/she will obtain a refund of the net premium and levy paid.
- All matters and disputes related to this Offer will be subjected to the final decision of CCB (Asia) and/or the insurance company(ies) which also reserve the right to vary, suspend or terminate this Offer and to modify any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice.
- For details and terms and conditions applicable to insurance products, please refer to the respective insurance policies issued by the relevant insurance company(ies).
Customers should read the sales documents, including product brochure, benefit illustration (if applicable) and policy documents and provisions issued by relevant insurance company to understand the details of the insurance plan (including but not limited to detailed terms, conditions, coverage, exclusions, fees and product risks) and consider whether the insurance product meets their personal needs before application. Policyholders are subject to the credit risk of relevant insurance company.
For life insurance product, an insurance plan may comprise a savings element. Part of the premium will be paid for the insurance and related costs. If a customer is not completely satisfied with his/her life insurance policy, the customer has a right to cancel it within the cooling off period and obtain a refund of relevant premium and levy paid. To exercise such right, a notice of cancellation signed by the customer must be received by relevant insurance company's Hong Kong Main Office within the cooling off period (i.e. within 21 calendar days immediately following either the day of the delivery of the policy or delivery of a Cooling-off Notice (stating the availability of the policy and expiry date of the cooling off period) to the customer or the customer's nominated representative, whichever is the earlier). After the cooling off period is expired, if a customer cancels the policy before maturity, the surrender value may be less than the total premium the customer has paid.
China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited (Insurance Intermediary License No: FA3132) (“the Bank”) is the appointed insurance agency of AIA International Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) (“AIA”), FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) (“FWD Life”), QBE Hongkong & Shanghai Insurance Limited (“QBE Hong Kong”) and China Taiping Insurance (HK) Company Limited (“CTPI(HK)”), to distribute life and general insurance products in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Relevant life and general insurance products are the products of the insurance companies but not the Bank. The above life insurance products are issued and underwritten by AIA or FWD Life. AIA and FWD Life are authorized and regulated by the Insurance Authority (“IA”) to carry on long term insurance business in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region; the above general insurance products are underwritten by QBE Hong Kong or CTPI(HK). QBE Hong Kong and CTPI(HK) are authorized and regulated by the IA to carry on general insurance business in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Please refer to the sales documents, including product brochure, benefit illustration and policy documents and provisions issued by relevant insurance companies for details (including but not limited to insured items and coverage, detailed terms, key risks, conditions, exclusions, important notes, policy costs and fees) of the life or general insurance products. AIA, FWD Life, QBE Hong Kong and CTPI(HK) reserve the right to decide at each of their sole discretion to accept or decline any application for life or general insurance product according to the information provided by the proposed Insured (if applicable) and the customer at the time of application. In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank is required to enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however, any dispute over the contractual terms of the life or general insurance product should be resolved between the insurance company and the customer directly. Information on this website is for reference only and is intended to be distributed in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region only. It shall not be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer or recommendation to purchase or sale or provision of any insurance product of the aforementioned insurance companies outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Pursuant to the Insurance (Levy) Regulation (Cap. 41I) and the Insurance (Levy) Order (Cap. 41J) under the Insurance Ordinance (Cap. 41), the IA collects levies for insurance premiums from policyholders with effect from 1 January 2018. For further details, please visit the website of IA. For the latest information about the IA, please visit https://www.ia.org.hk. For the latest information about The Insurance Complaints Bureau, please visit https://www.icb.org.hk.